Thursday, August 27, 2015

 Um. There's no way. 11 months. In one month I'll have been on my mission for 1 year. Yikes. Anyways, how is everyone doing? I'm doing well and I'm enjoying the time I've been serving here! This has been great so far! Some of the leaves are turning already! Woah! Hold up its still summer!
 Anything cool planned for the upcoming week? How is everyone doing? Excited with getting school rolling again for family? Or are you  kind of bummed?
 I just want to bear my testimony about prayer and how Heavenly Father knows what we need and how we need help when we ask for it. Whether it's just guidance or we need help from him in various other ways. I know he is there and listening for us! I say that in the name of Jesus Christ amen!
 Hope everyone has an awesome day!
Elder Adams



No comments:

Post a Comment