Tuesday, December 1, 2015

 Yup. Snow is here! Woke up this morning to a nice layer of snow out here in Dover-Foxcroft Maine! Woah! As far north in the NHMM as I can go! I'm super excited! This week was good! How was yours?
 We had some awesome stuff happen this week, we stacked hay bales on Tuesday, my first day here, while at a horse farm! That was awesome! Followed by a week of tracting and finding, but also with some amazing lessons with investigators and less actives. 

 I'm super excited for winter, and also the fact that every once and a while the missionaries
go to help a member milk his 150+ dairy cows. I think I spent a little too much time with my trainer, cows are awesome. 

 Anyways, that's all I can think of have an awesome week everyone! I know this church is
true, and that the Book of Mormon will bring us closer to God and to Christ if we study and live the principles taught in it!




No comments:

Post a Comment