Saturday, September 19, 2015

 Wait I'm 1 year out? There's no way. The time flies faster than anyone told me! This is just intense sometimes. My week has been good though. Loads of tracting and searching for those who are ready to receive a message about the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. We've found several that seem ready. Which is amazing! I can't wait to teach them more!
 How has your week been? Anything cool? The weather is soon changing, and it's already gotten colder here. I'll get pictures I promise I've forgotten recently. Just kidding! Here's a few! A few of the beach that we were at on Saturday for a branch social! I know the church is true everyone! Stay strong and you'll continue to feel God's love for you! I love you all and can't wait to see you in less than a year now!

Have a good week every one!



No comments:

Post a Comment