Wednesday, April 13, 2016

 Wow that was awesome! General Conference was so cool! I loved it all! Were there any talks that you particularly enjoyed? I can't pick a favorite, they were all just awesome.

 I don't have much to say this week, just that I'm loving it back here in Vermont. I'm in a city, who'd have thought? I've been in the sticks most of my mission, then here. We have a Walmart! Woo! I love this so much!

 I just wanted to bear my testimony that when you go to General Conference with a question, or when you read the Book of Mormon with a question, or when you pray and ask a specific question, Heavenly Father will answer you. It is always in His own time, and in His own way, but He will answer. I've seen that, especially in this past General Conference. I thought about a question half way through someones talk, and they immediately answered it. I was dumb struck and started quickly taking notes to make sure I had my answer written down! That was awesome! I know it works! Have a great week!

Elder Adams
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment