Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Well, I'm being transferred. I'm going to Vermont. Somewhere in the Montpelier area. I'll be a Zone Leader. So I'll be over a zone of missionaries. The smallest unit in missions is the missionary companionship, then a District, which is usually several sets of missionaries. Then a Zone, which covers a few districts, then the Mission. That should be fun. 

 This week has been pretty good for me. We had an awesome Zone Conference and then had an exchange with a couple of our Zone Leaders. Zone Conference was just, awesome. As always, I have a hard time leaving. The Spirit you feel around so many missionaries, is just incredible. I learned a lot. One of the things that I learned, oddly, is that missions come to an end. The sister missionaries that came out with me are going home, several of them were at the Zone Conference. One of the things that our Mission president has us do, is bear our testimonies about our "Golden Truth" something we've learned over the course of our missions that will change who we are forever. Well, when these Sisters got up to bear their testimonies, the Spirit taught me, that we don't have forever. We are called to a work, whether on missions or in our lives that we won't always be able to accomplish. They do come to an end. Missions are hard, but they are wonderful. We on this Earth have been called to a work. I know that God loves each of us. I know that Jesus is the Christ, that He lives today. That He died and lived, and lives, for us. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet. That he was called of God to perform the work he was to do in this life. I know the Book of Mormon is true. If you have any doubts of this, or of whether or not you are on the right track in life, ask God. He'll tell you. He is our Loving Heavenly Father. He wants us all to return to Him. Everyone of us. I know that that is true. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 
 
 Have a wonderful week! I'm excited for the next adventure! 
Love, Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment