Monday, March 28, 2016

 Woah! So this week went so fast. Faster than I've ever thought a week could go. Sheesh. I don't know how it felt for you, but mine was just so fast. 

 How was your week? Anything cool happen? Anything new? 

 If you didn't know, there is an awesome new video about Jesus Christ for this Easter season. #Hallelujah! It is such an awesome video! Through Jesus Christ we can find new life. He'll lead us to a new life, a new adventure! One that is better than anything we could have possibly have dreamed of! It's so great! I'd invite you to watch it! I know that what the video says is true. 

 Also, regarding the 1st place, my companion and I made a Mexican Lasagna for our Lasagna Cook-Off that the Dover Branch was having on Saturday. So we scrambled, when it came down to it, to see if we wanted to find something to cook, so we looked in my Las Colinas Relief Society Cook book that they gave me before I left on my mission, and Sister Rebecca Ratliff had a simple looking recipe for a Mexican Lasagna. So we went for easy = good for Missionaries who don't know really how to cook. Turned out to be the winning Lasagna! Woo! Thanks Sister Ratliff! We named our Lasagna #Hallelujah, after the video that would be released the next day. So that was awesome! A few members saw that and when we were talking about the video on Sunday, they were all like, "Oh, we see how it is Elders. We see what you did there!" That was awesome!

 Nothing other than that incredibly out of the ordinary. 

 Hallelujah everyone! Christ was born and performed the Atonement for us. He cares about each and everyone of us. He knows who we are and what we've been through. He knows what we're going through and what we face everyday. It'll be okay! The Savior is there, all we have to do is trust him, follow him, and do as he has asked. Have an awesome week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment