Tuesday, December 30, 2014

  Well! Christmas was a blast! Thanks for all the stuff y'all sent me! How was all of your's? I had about 4 meals that day. I didn't eat as much food, even during rugby season, as I have on my mission, I just never seem to be full! More meals the merrier! How has your week been? What have y'all got planned for the rest of the year?
 
Here's a nice question: What is your gift to the Savior going to be this coming year? 

My adventures this week consisted of tracting.
  A few days ago, around 430, mind you it gets dark by 445 most days, we were walking up a driveway and I looked up to see a black and white pit bull standing on the door step. My companion, Elder Harper, didn't see the dog, and kept walking. I told Elder Harper, "Hold on! Stop!" He looked at me confused and then turned around and kept walking forward, until he saw the dog. Then he was like, "Oh!" We started backing away, and then the dog started barking and sprinting at us! We kept backing up and it got real close to getting to Elder Harper. So naturally Elder Harper started yelling at it. It slipped on some ice and looked very confused/surprised that someone had said something back to him. We walked off down the street and every time we turned around he was still standing at the end of the driveway just looking confused. We've gotten a pretty good laugh out of that!
Anyways, hope y'all have a good week! 
Love ya and thanks for the Support!
Elder Adams
 

No comments:

Post a Comment