Sunday, December 21, 2014


  Well. Last week was very rough. We got snowed in. I was on exchange for 3 days. Roads were more slippery than a greased fish. Power was out for several days. (Now if they power is out up here, nothing works. No heat, no water, nothing). Feels like this transfer is going to be interesting.
  Now, I can tell you one thing for certain, Jesus Christ knows you. Heavenly Father knows you. He knows what you are going through and understands how you feel. I felt like I was very near the breaking point earlier this week. Going through things that I had never experienced. I prayed fervently for help, and understanding. I felt like Heavenly Father really, and truly, listened to that prayer. He has indeed helped me. He has blessed my life so much. I can't express how thankful I am to my Heavenly Father for all that He has done for me.

  We are in a continuous process of Heavenly Father's design. Only if we are being Obedient as he asked do things happen as he has said. Our Agency leads to other experiences that we go through. Heavenly Father in each of those helps us to learn why we should or should not make that choice. Which will help and which will hinder.

  I testify to you, that we having a Loving Heavenly Father. He is more concerned for you than anyone could ever be. He cares for you so much. Yet, He also knows that you need to learn and experience for yourself.
I love you all and I am so thankful for the support and the emails.

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment