Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hey hey everyone!

Crazy! It has been 7 months already? There is no way!

The sun begins to heat up the New England area again! It was 70 degrees yesterday! I can't tell you how amazing that was! It was about 55 degrees this morning at 8! That is so awesome, I can't believe it!

Lots of the snow is gone, only the big snow drifts seem to be left and Spring is on the horizon! That is awesome!

How is everyone? Anything new and big? Awesome stories? Weekend adventures, any weekday wonders? I'm doing marvelous! This week has been fun and has just flown by. My companion was feeling a little sick so we were only able to work for a few hours everyday till he needed a break, but hey it was still fun! Haven't had any takers to hear our message, but they'll be there! They'll come! I'm sure of it! People are a lot nicer when it is warmer. Just saying.

Anyways, it feels so awesome here! Reminds me of California a bit, just I'm on the other end of the nation and the beaches aren't as big, but the traffic isn't anywhere near as bad, so that is good!

That is all I have this week! Have a wonderful week, and Read your Scriptures!

Elder Adams
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment