Wednesday, April 15, 2015

How is everyone doing? Did you all watch General Conference? What'd you think about that? Any huge Mind blowing insights? New Inspirations and Ideals to attain?

I have had a pretty good week! We picked up a new investigator this week! That was awesome! Can't really think of much else. See I do a huge amount of things every week, but when it comes down to telling everyone about them, I can't think of anything to say! I swear I do stuff!

I've got some cool pictures of the coast! Those count right? We do a lot of walking and trying to talk to people and we do a fair amount of driving. It takes a while to get anywhere up here. I guess we just don't do anything that sticks out to me as amazing or incredible. Hmmm. Well, I can't think of anything else to say! Hope everyone has a good week! It's warming up here in Maine, but to all of you out west, don't get sun burnt. Stay safe and have fun!

Elder Adams
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment