Friday, June 19, 2015

Another week down! Wow. I'm not joking when I say that time flys. How is everyone? Doing okay? Anything awesome coming up? Or did the first few weeks of summer already burn everyone out?

My new companion is Elder Strong, from Garden Grove California. We get along pretty well.
As always we're constantly on the move up here. We have bicycles which is awesome! Literally, the saying is true, just like riding a bicycle. You're back into the swing of it in a few pedal lengths. Who knew right?


Anyways, nothing incredibly big happened this week, we've just been having a ball trying to talk to people about the gospel and share our message to all we come in contact with.

To finish this email here, I would just like to bear my testimony of the power of priesthood blessings. I fasted yesterday for guidance. Wasn't getting really anything from the spirit till he said to get a blessing. I thought it was a good idea, but I'd wait till something
else came. Then nothing came. Through the rest of the day as I pondered searching for guidance, the idea kept coming to my head. So I gave in, and got a blessing. Within the first statement of the blessing, Heavenly Father had answered and given me the guidance I
needed. It was pretty awesome. The Priesthood is real. It was truly restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that this is true. I know the church I'd true, and that the Book of Mormon is true and is a powerful witness of our Savior Jesus Christ.

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment