Friday, June 19, 2015

Well, how is everyone? I'm doing well. I've had an interesting week. How about everyone else? By interesting I mean lots of nothing. Which was unusual. It was like every door we knocked no one was home. So that was strange, oh well.

Anything awesome or adventurous coming up? How is everyone's summer so far? Anything cool or is it just hot down there? It's been in the 80s with high humidity. That has been. A little bit of hit here. Nothing much else this week!

I would like to bear my testimony that our Heavenly Father cares very specifically for each and everyone of us. Also I would like to bear my testimony that priesthood blessings come straight from our Heavenly Father. They are a great help, because He knows EXACTLY what we are going through and the help we need, even before we ask for it. Heavenly Father is real and loves us. I know this is true.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment