Friday, June 19, 2015

Wow! 3 months have flown by really quickly. I'm moving on from the lovely Rockland Branch. It has been great to be able to serve here with loads of wonderful people!
How is everyone? Good weekend? How was church? Anything but happen? Any games that blew your team out of the water, or games that your team utterly destroyed the other team?
 
I've been doing well. Lots of walking around this week, and it has gone from the near humid 90s to the 50s with a constant rain fall. It is pretty crazy! The weather is just all over the place isn't it?
What was the biggest thing that happened for you this week? Biggest thing that happened for me? Well, let me tell you... One of the people we have been working with here in Rockland came to church on my last Sunday here. I was enthusiastic. We've been meeting
with him weekly, and it always is a good time. I've definitely seen progress in him as I have tried my best to help him in all of his struggles and strives to return to church. I'm truly very grateful for the opportunity to work with him.
The Church is true everyone! Jesus is the Christ, the Savior and Redeemer of the World. He cares for each and every one of us and knows exactly what we are going through. Believe in him, and trust him. He'll help you in more ways than you can imagine. I know that is true.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Have a good week everyone!
Elder Adams
 

No comments:

Post a Comment