Monday, July 27, 2015

  Hey everyone! How was your week? Been awesome? Anything super cool? We had a thunderstorm here last night. That was awesome! Haven't seen one for a very long time. First one since I've been in New England! Pretty crazy. Lightning all over the place. It was so cool.
  My new companion is Elder Reed, another Idahoan. Seems I'm getting a lot of these Elders. Anyways, this week was a pretty normal week for me. Knocking doors and working. So that was good. Any new things happening?
  I haven't got much to say this week, just wanting to testify of this quote from President Uchtdorf. "Our destiny is not determined by the number of times we stumble but by the number of times we rise up, dust ourselves off, and move forward." I know this is true. Courage and strength comes from being able to move forward no matter what. In one
of the Rocky movies he says it pretty well. Can't remember the exact quote, but, something along the lines of, "It's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward". It's amazing and I know that by using the atonement in our lives it
truly allows us to move forward. Not matter what trials come our way, we pick up and move forward. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment