Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Yup, that's right. I ended up in the Hospital yet again with my companion. This time my companion flew over his handles on his bike and crash landed onto the pavement breaking bones in both of his elbows and his left wrist. Oh joy. So basically I've been in the apartment since Wednesday. Just had the cast put onto his left arm, which is worse than his right, so now we can actually work a little bit this upcoming week!

Tuesday however was awesome! We had a great Zone Conference! Learned a ton from trainings by not only the Mission President, but also several in the Mission Presidency and others that had been assigned to speak. The spirit that is felt in the chapel with 50 plus missionaries is always reinvigorating and refreshing.

Anyways, we're nearly back into the season of splitting wood. Meaning that summer is just about over and it is going to get cold again. Great. I was kind of excited for it though. Here comes the winter! I really am just excited for the splitting. Makes you feel quite manly when you swing an axe into a chunk of wood! Anyways, that's all I have this week! The church is true everyone! Nothing can stop God's work from progressing!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment