Monday, February 8, 2016

 Well, another week has flown by and I'm here once again. I used to think it was cool that the time is flying by, but now it's kind of scary. Oh well, face the future. Step up and move forward! 
 My week has been good, I had a pretty awesome exchange. One of the Zone Leaders and I went on exchange down in Newport and he and I had an absolute blast. Spent loads of time talking and running to and from appointments. It's always fun, they definitely make the weeks go even faster which is really weird. Hmm, other than that, I can't think of much else to say. We had a worldwide Missionary Broadcast on Wednesday and we heard some great talks from President Nelson, Elder Oaks, Elder Bednar, and a few others. Man, I want to be a much better missionary now. You never know how many flaws you have till you take them to the Lord. Then he shows you them and you really start to rely on him. It's been crazy. I'm good though!
 How are you? Anything cool going on? Adventures coming up this week? 

I'll answer a few questions to make this e-mail worth the read:
 
What has been your favorite area and why?
 My favorite area, hmm, I'd probably have to say that my favorite is here. Dover-Foxcroft Maine. I've learned so much. It's really a time where I've seen a change, and growth in myself. I love the people here and I most certainly love the branch that I'm serving in so it has just been great. 
 
Have you learned a lot from your companions so far on your mission? 
 Oh yeah. I've written down the main thing I feel I've learned from each companion that I've had. I learn so much from everyone that I meet and spend time getting to know. Especially my companions. Each companion has taught me something different, whether it was to be humble, to be diligent, to simplify, or to love the people. There has been so much I've learned. Also, at the end of this transfer, (next Sunday) my last Senior Companion goes home. So, I'm going to be older in mission age, than all of my other companions. That's weird. I guess 16 months is a little old now. 
 
Do you get to go to the Temple on your mission? 
 We do get to go, if we live within two hours of the Boston Temple. Which I'm no where close. The closest I think I've been is about 3 hours away. So I haven't gone yet.
 
What color are your white shirts?
 Yellow.
 
Have a great week everyone! I love you!
Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment