Thursday, March 5, 2015

Holy Moly! This is just ridiculous! The speed at which the time goes on a mission is crazy! How is everyone doing? 

Let me tell you about some crazy stuff this week...

-Went on Exchanges to Middlebury, Vermont. Walking into a city was so weird after having been in the boons for 5 months. They had a grocery store on a five minute walk from their apartment! I never thought I'd be excited because of that, but I was!
-Had some fast food for the first time in several months. Also crazy. The food was there literally in seconds. Y'all don't understand how just ridiculous that is!
-Went to New York. That was interesting, like night and day compared to Vermont.
-Got a huge amount of letters from the young men and young women in the ward that was awesome! (I'm working on writing the responses!)
-It was 37 on Sunday. That was crazy. Walked around without a jacket on, man it was warm!

That pretty much sums up my week! How was your week? Anything exciting? Possibly above 70 degree weather? It felt like summer when Elder Harper and I walked out of church on Sunday. It was just barely above freezing, but it felt way warm! 

What are your plans for the week? Planning on anything amazing? That's really about all I got this week! 

I love you all and I'm so grateful for the support for you! I love being able to keep in touch!

Talk to ya next week!

Elder Adams
 
 What it looked like when he got there...
What it looks like now...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment