Monday, March 16, 2015

Well, I've fallen the area of Rockland Maine. Right on the ocean! Woohoo! That is so cool! It is way fun up here! How was everyone's week? Hope y'all have been doing well! Any big plans? Anything amazing happening?

There aren't really any amazing stories this week. Hope y'all like my frozen selfie! We were walking near the coast, so I thought I'd take a selfie, then the wind hit me in the face and I thought the picture was funny so I'm sharing it with all of you!

I've had such a great time on my mission so far! It is hard, but it is way worth it! I've been only on my mission for 6 months, but it feels like so much longer and like it started yesterday. Missionary time is weird. That is really all I got! I'm sorry all these emails are short! I just never can remember anything interesting that happened over the week!

Have a good week!
 
 


w/ Elder Bagley

No comments:

Post a Comment