Monday, March 30, 2015

Sorry, but I won't have any pictures this week. The computer I'm using doesn't allow me to upload anything. Anyways, How are y'all doing? I'm doing great! This week, as you can tell from the title, was fun and ridiculously fast! We were out talking to a bunch of people most of the week!

Anything awesome planned for the week? Anything new and amazing? Or is it the same old, same old. 

I'm loving it up here in Maine. The snow keeps on coming and the wind keeps on blowing, but eventually it'll all be gone. At least that is what they tell me. Even the locals say this has been a crazy winter. By now, they say the snow should be all melted and gone, but it's still here!

Anyways, I don't have any amazing or crazy stories, but I would invite y'all to look up the Nashville Tribute band. They're pretty awesome. There are a couple CDs that I have of theirs'. "The Work for Elders" and "Joseph". I guess they have a couple of new ones too, not sure where you could find them online, but they're there some where! 

That's about it! The Church is true!

See ya later!

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment