Monday, March 16, 2015

I'm out of here boys and girls!!! This 6 month stretch is behind me and I'm moving on! Woohoo! Don't let that decieve you, I'm way excited about moving on, but also as many of you probably know, completely torn up about it as well. I'm so very grateful to have spent so much time at the Joseph Smith Memorial, and I'm grateful for every second of my mission so far!

This week was awesome! I met Bishop Causse, Elder Bennet, and Elder Hallstrom. It was so cool! Our meetings were great and I can't believe how awesome that all was!

How has y'alls week been? Anything amazing and exciting? Same old same old? New dog? New car? Possibly new house? Anyways, not many amazing stories from this week.

I'll leave you with this testimony though. I testify to you, that Joseph Smith was a Prophet. Called by God and foreordained to Restore the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Earth. When I arrived here in South Royalton Vermont, it was something I believed, but not something that I knew to be true. However, I know now. Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God, and this is the only Church on the Earth with the Fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That testimony I leave with you, in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment