Friday, May 1, 2015

Alright everyone! How are you all doing? I'm doing marvelous! Hope all is going well, I know it is with me! Nothing really too exciting happened this week, but hey, we can't have something exciting happen every week. Then the exciting things wouldn't be as exciting right? So, anyways.
A brief testimony of the power of Prayer. I honestly have been blessed to not feel homesick over the course of my mission so far. Except for a couple of days ago. That is when it hit me pretty hard. Without going into too much depth, I knelt and prayed to my Heavenly Father, talked with him. Explained what was going on and what I felt would help. I told him, that I wasn't going to stop working. In fact I was going to work even harder now. So, as soon as I closed my prayer,  and stood up, those feelings departed instantly. I know that Heavenly Father is there and that he loves us all very much. Just imagine if we remembered our life beforehand in the Pre-exsistence with our Heavenly Father. We would be so homesick that we wouldn't know what to do at all. I know that we can make it back to our Heavenly Father to live with him eternally. I'm so very grateful to be out here on a mission striving to share the way back to our Heavenly Father, and being a messenger of God.

Have a good week everyone!

Elder Adams
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment