Monday, May 25, 2015

Hello everyone! How are you doing? I'm doing fantastic! My week has been a blast! How has yours' been?

Anything new and exciting? New adventures on the horizon? So, my week has been of course, pretty busy. Most of our appointments fell through, so we've been walking around and talking to people. Been walking loads of places!

This week's weather has been awesome. In the 70s and 80s. Reminds me of California with the humidity added to it. When we go to start working, it smells and feels just like Tulare. (where my Parents are from). It's so awesome.

Oh, and the trees are no longer just tall sticks, most of them have buds, and flowers, and leaves! It's great! So, basically, here come the tourists. Loads of new people to talk to! This is gonna be great!

Does everyone know how awesome Mother's Day is? I'm just saying it is amazing! First one of my mission, and it was just awesome! Skyping home was fantastic.

I know this Church is true, and I know the message that we bear is for all the world to hear. I know that by living the Gospel, we can inherit eternal life and live once more with our Heavenly Father in Heaven. If you don't yet have a testimony of this, please, I exhort you to get one. Read the Book of Mormon, and pray and ask our Heavenly Father if it is true. He will "manifest the truth of it unto you" I promise you that, and can testify of that. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Have a good week everyone! That is all I have!

Elder Adams

 

No comments:

Post a Comment