Monday, May 25, 2015

I swear, where does the time go? This isn't cool. I've almost been out for 8 months, and I can testify that this has been the fastest 8 months of my life. It's just ridiculous.

How is everyone doing? Anything awesome happening? This week has been pretty good. Nothing hugely exciting. Doesn't seem like there ever is. We had a good stake conference over the weekend. Elder Golden of the 70 was there as well as Elder Titera. I'm not sure as to their specific callings, just know they are of the 70. It was pretty cool. The spirit was strong throughout the entire meetings. Awesome being able to hear from those men.

Awesome stone we found when we were knocking doors. I thought it was really funny. Also, The snow is finally all gone. The Sun is shining and it is near the 70s. It is so great! After a long winter, this feels awesome.

I would like to bear my testimony on Scripture study. I have realized that over the course of my mission I have learned much more from the scriptures than I thought possible. I've made connections and looked at it and truly applied it to myself, wondering how this particular scripture applies to. I know the scriptures are there to help us, especially for the book of Mormon. Which was written for our day.  Use it's power to help you and those around you. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

That is really all I have for you this week! Have a wonderful week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment