Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hey everyone? How was General Conference? I loved it! I think one of my favorite talks was from Elder Larry Lawrence. That was an awesome talk, always saying, "What more can I do?" Especially here on the mission when we're helping someone or just talking to them, I try to make an effort to ask them, "Is there anything else we can do to help you?" Sometimes people take us up on the offer, but most of the time they are managing by themselves. That is what this life is all about though. What more can we do, to ensure that we and those around us return to our Heavenly Father. I know He wants all of us back. He is
waiting for us to make the right choices and show Him our faith in Him and His son, Jesus Christ. There is no one beyond the reaches of His love.  Heavenly Father has blessed me with the opportunity to share this message, this message of His love, which I know exists for all of us, to all that will receive myself and my companion. I know God uses weak things to help his children to return to him. I desire to say, as Ammon of old, "Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever." " Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." (Alma 26: 12 &16) I know God loves you. I know he always has, and always will. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Have a good week everyone!

P.S. - Like my tie collection so far?


First time cooking moose

No comments:

Post a Comment