Wednesday, May 25, 2016



 I was just looking at that, it seems like I'm not emailing very many people anymore. Whoops. If they notice I'm sure they'll tell my Mom and she'll let me know!
 Anything cool happen this week? For me this week just flew by. We Had an exchange with the Assistants to the President, that was a blast. We saw so many miracles. The Zone we cover has just seen so many miracles this week. Like holy cow, it's been incredible! My companion had a birthday and is now 20. He kept telling people that he's a score old. (Score is a non-numerical equivalent of twenty). We had some service and were at this house that we helped paint at and clean up a little, that was pretty cool. If you didn't know missionaries love to do service!
 I feel like I've done loads of stuff, I just either can't remember them when it comes time to email or write in my journal that night, or its just some of the same old stuff that isn't really exciting at all. I don't even know! Oh well.
 I feel like I've written over the course of my mission about experiences I've had and cool things that have happened, and I just don't have much left to write. I've been on my mission for a while.
Weird to think about, but it's true. I'll be 20 in May, and I'll be home in September. Seems like forever away, but it's really just around the corner. Pretty crazy how time goes right?
 I know God loves us and that He has sent His son Jesus Christ to set the example for us. I know the Savior of the World, loves each of us. His Gospel is once again on the Earth in its fullness! He wants each of us to partake of the blessings that He has in sort for us. All we
have to do is trust Him, follow what He has asked us to do, and live so that we can see His smiling face once more. I know He loves you. I know it! In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment