Wednesday, May 25, 2016



Well, this week was pretty awesome. On Saturday we had a mission wide conference. We had the opportunity to learn and be taught by Elder Bragg of the 70, and Elder Rasband of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. Woah! It was incredible to learn and be taught almost literally at the feet of an Apostle! It was so cool, and on top of that I was able to see all of my past companions that are still out! It was like a mission reunion, woah!
On top of that, everything is green and we have some awesome views in our area! Man, this has been a great week! Thank you for all your prayers, I can definitely feel their support!
How was your week? Anything cool?
I feel like some stuff is finally clicking in my head, and I keep thinking, 'Why didn't it click earlier?' This is so helpful now! But one of the things just clicked for me, is that we learn precept upon precept. Heavenly Father loves us and will help us grow at a pace that we can handle and that He needs us to. It's pretty awesome. God has his hand in every part of our lives, even if we don't believe it or feel He is there or cares about us. Or we feel He hasn't been there when we needed Him, any of those things, He is there, and He loves us. He helps us no matter what. I know it.
 Have a great week everyone! You're awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment