Wednesday, May 25, 2016


 So this week was awesome, we went back to somewhere I haven't been in a long time, the Joseph Smith Birthplace Memorial! That was awesome! We took a couple of investigators down there, and the Spirit felt there was so great. It was so peaceful. All the senior couples that
were there have ended their missions and gone home, so it was a bunch of bright smiling faces who had no idea that I had served there! Haha! It was way cool!
 Other than that, it was a normal missionary week! It was awesome, tomorrow I'll be 20. That's weird. We have interviews with our mission President on top of that! Pretty crazy! Here are some pictures! Have an awesome week, sorry this is short!
 I know the Book of Mormon is true, God loves us and sent His Son, Jesus Christ to perform the Atonement so that we could live forever with them! I know it! In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Talk to you next week!
Elder Adams




No comments:

Post a Comment