Sunday, August 7, 2016

 We got a new Mission President. President Blair. He's awesome. I mean really, this guy has so much energy! It's way awesome! I can't wait to see where he takes the mission! It'll be great! So that was an awesome part of the week.
  What else happened this week? It's hard to remember that was the one of the coolest parts of the week, that and church. We had an awesome fast and testimony meeting. Also, several of the people we've been working with came to church! That was awesome!
  I feel like so much always happens, but I never remember when it comes to telling people about it! We've been well taken care of by the members here, also check out the car! It's a 1939 Buick, it was way awesome! Man, this is always great to be on a mission random stuff
happens all the time! 

 I know God lives, as John Wayne put it, "With Him life can be a beautiful experience. Without Him, well, you're just biding time." I know God loves us. He asks us to trust him. He'll give us everything we need to progress and make it back to him. I know it. In the name of His son, Jesus Christ, Amen.
  Have a great week everyone. Remember to put God at the top of the list, everything else will fall into place. He has a wonderful knack for making that happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment