Sunday, August 7, 2016

So, this week was really fast and pretty awesome. It feels like the past two transfers have gone by in the blink of an eye. So, fast. Anyways, my week has been pretty good. Again, super fast, but it's been way good. How has your week been? Anything fun or adventurous?

This Sunday, yesterday, I gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting. I was told it was good, so hopefully that's true! I talked about Follow Christ. I love the invitation he gave us. There is an amazing two minute video produced by the Church about it. Called Follow Him, I'll see if I can get some sort of link in here for it!


There it is! Copy that into your URL if you can! It's an awesome video! I know Jesus Christ loves us, and has given us his example to show us how to live a better life and return to our Father in Heaven. I know he offers peace, he offers understanding and love. All we have to do is Follow Him. Follow Him and he will show you a better way, no matter what. I know it! Have a great week everyone!

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment