Sunday, August 7, 2016

 So, this week I found out I was staying in Montpelier for at least another transfer. And that my companion is going to be the next Assistant to the President. That's two in a row. What is going on with that?
  Anyways, this week was pretty good had an awesome exchange with the Newport VT elders. That went way good. Super fun. Then the rest of the week flew by. Man, we went and helped plant pumpkins for a members grandparents! That was awesome. Loads o f fun. It's been getting pretty hot here, but not as bad as it could be! This week has just been awesome, several of the people we've been working with came to church! That was awesome! Church was awesome, truly it was one of the best parts of my week!
  I know the church is true! We got to teach the young men in the ward this week about serving missions, it was awesome. I felt the Spirit and I really hope that they all did as well. I know we share the gospel because God loves us. We've felt God's love in our lives and we want others to feel it as well. Some people have no idea that they are Children of God. Truly as it says in Psalms 82:6, "children of the most High!" I know that is true! Have a great week everyone, here are some goofy pictures and such!




No comments:

Post a Comment